Heat Treat of Steel, Titanium, Nickel and Aluminum Based Alloys
- Horizontal furnaces up to 75 feet long and 20 feet wide.
- High temperature vertical furnace to 28 feet long and 7 feet in diameter.
- Aluminum Alloys are liquid quenched in water.
- Aluminum drop bottom furnace, with two age ovens for fully capable aluminum heat treating.
- Aluminum furnaces are 18.5 feet square.
- Furnaces calibrated to AMS-H-6875, MIL-STD-1684 and AMS-2772.
- Furnaces calibrated to AMS-H-81200 for Titanium.
- NADCAP accredited for Aerospace to SAE AC7102.